Sunday 22 January 2017

Petrol Tree




Petrol Tree




Often  I am more captivated by the accidental nature of chance images, then of images I have put a lot of time and effort into, what I love about this edited image of a oil leak on pavement, is that it just existed there for anyone to find wonder in, and that accessibility to the creative is all around us in both the natural and the man-made, it just takes a interest person to see its potential.









As I played around with the contrast settings, I discovered this galaxy like world that made me feel like I was being alerted to the beauty in everything. The flecks on the pavement suddenly looked like stars, the oil, a star condition of a tree, shining brightly like a symbol of life. I produced a series of images in order to highlight the magic of  the image, and illustrate the stages of photo editing, can bring a mostly grey image to life.













No comments:

Post a Comment