Saturday 29 April 2017

Family Tree documentation


Family Tree


I looked into my family history, and was lucky enough to source some background information from my aunt Shirley, who was putting together family tree information sourced from Ancestry.com
The information sourced is all from my fathers side, I am particularly interested with the occupations they used to have as I think that a lot of that skill can be pasted down family lines. There is also a feeling of destiny and honour in following in your families footsteps which I will investigating into further throughout my degree. It occurs to me that since my family used to work on the land, farming, game keeping, shoe making ect, it is of no surprise that I feel a strong connection to the land and want to investigate further into using materials sourced from nature into my future works.












No comments:

Post a Comment