Thursday 25 May 2017

Fye Bridge Location Investigation






















                                                                                                                                                 

Reflection

As I started investigating this location I found the first thing I picked up on was the feeling of the area. I could feel an unsettling feeling of persecution, as if the bridge it's self was condemning me. I then started feeling like I had to explain myself, which made me in turn feel quite drained. As well as reflected on feelings, I took photos of the physical state of the bridge, looking for clues as to how to install my sculptures. I originally was hoping to use the point of the bridge, however it soon became apparent that that wouldn't be possible as the roped wouldn't hang there.   


                                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment