Thursday 25 May 2017

Psychic communication - Memory jog

Psychic communication / Memory Jog


 Have you ever have a tune stuck in your head and yet you have no idea where its come from? I have had this stuck in my head, for about a year now it comes and goes as it pleases. It started off being just the tune but after a while lyrics formed, I believe it may be a message from someone else as I picked up on it whilst zooming around places via train. I finally wrote it down, and are still reflecting as to its possible origin. There is a chance it is just my emotions, possibly ones that have been suppressed coming to the surface. But that still doesn't completely explain why it always comes into my head at the same part of the journey. 



Written and performed by Emily Gardiner

No comments:

Post a Comment