Thursday 8 February 2018

Boudicca walk Planning



Proposed Walk:




Detailed section of Proposed walk:



Whole map of landmarks:





Entire Map of Full Walk:



Road Map:



Subsection of map on the official Boudicca Walk Webpage:


                                                                                                                                                 


Reflection


Returning to the concept of combining Heritage sites with contemporary art, I plan on walking part of the Boudicca way. After doing some research into possible routes I map out a three hour walk, that I will travel much like a pilgrimage of sorts. The full walk is 32 miles long, I feel as though for my purposes just walking a section of that is appropriate, as I can get the concept of the work performed without having to commit to a several days walk in the middle of winter. I have collected several images of maps as the lay of the land has been developed in recent years and therefore I will not be able to walk 100% the way the tribes people would have walked.



                                                                                                                                                     


Sources


No comments:

Post a Comment