Tuesday 13 February 2018

Research - Journey Planning to Blickling Hall



Map of Possible routes for Journeys:








Reflection

I contacted the national trust, in looking for volunteering roles that would connect my love of contemporary art with my passion for natural and heritage spaces. After some back and forth conversation I was invented to an interview at Blickling Hall, in Aylsham. By mapping out in advance my expected route I am actively researching and minimising; in the way of trouble shooting possible problems on the day of travel. Working backwards from my last bus I can depict a number of possible outcomes for the day ahead. Visualising my day in this manner I find helps me create a more productive experience as I am being aware of time management issues. Knowing the schedule in advance allows my mind to be free of travelling concerns. I am curious as to how I will feel when I get there, but eager to look around the house and grounds of this beautiful Jacobean property.


No comments:

Post a Comment