Sunday 11 February 2018

Tableau Photography - Research

Examples of Tableau Photography 
















Reflection


I find that there is something incredibly calming about tableau's, which is mainly just the thought that everything has already been worked out and it is just down to you to pick up what has been put down for you to find. As I use narratives generated more and more through objects I start to consider in minute detail what every placement variation could mean. I particular love it when I see work that is using everything possibly at its disposal to point to a sign,  the work that I have included within this page is from a variety of different artists that all go about achieve this in different ways, some through sets, others through Fine Art photography, paintings, or digital art all of which work as effective ways to lead the viewer onto a narrative. Yet my favourite style is through fine art photography as I feels more like you are walking into a in the 'moment' and viewing a scene that has been photographed for evidence. This intrusive feeling you get from viewing what appears to be an intimate of personal moment seems some what awkward yet thrilling at the same time. There are many tableau's that act as messages sent from a higher power, however I find there too over dramatic and prefer to surround myself with the images that resemble unsolved crimes as I feel that I might be able to be useful in solving the mysteries behind such puzzles.


No comments:

Post a Comment